Saturday, December 14, 2013

Top Ten Stupid Things Parents Say

10. "This is going to hurt me more than you!"

9.  "I'm not going to stop til you quit crying!"

8.  "Do you think I'm stupid or something?"

7.  "How many times am I going to have to tell you this is your last warning?"

6. " My child would never do that!"  Don't fool yourself...

5.  "I'm not going to say it again!" Haha, do you promise?

4.  "Go ahead, try me! "
For an ADHD child that is just too hard to resist.

3.  After screaming at the tip of your lungs, "Did you hear what I said?"

2.  "Why can't you be more like your brother?"

1.  "You are just like your good for nothing father"


*5 Honorable Mention Top Ten Stupid Things Parents Say...

1)  "Yep, drinking beer and smoking weed.  Those were the good old days."

2) "You will never amount to anything."

3) "Don't grow up to be like me."

4)  "Ok, just this once though..."  

5) "Only babies cry."


**Understand, I have heard parents say these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment